Programming CADCAM fusion 2D / 3D software [START] is an original Japanese design tool specializing in electronic device manufacturing that can be used in a Windows environment.
All-in-one software with all functions related to design / editing / inspection / manufacturing / programming / customization can produce higher cost performance.
Biography of START
Since the sale, there has been no replacement of licenses for higher models due to function expansion.
Supports upgrades to higher models by continuing maintenance contracts.
In addition to the main body version upgrades more than four times a year, spot release by SeF custom program for each user is executed at any time.
- 1991: PCB design CAD, UNIX version released
- 1997: First in the industry! Released Windows NT version
- 1999: First in the industry! Released CAD / CAM fusion
- 2004: Released “START” (ver3) for cell structure
- 2006: Japanese / English bilingual support for overseas expansion
- 2009: Adopted as a design tool in national projects
- 2011: Active as a bridging tool for government-academic industry cooperatives
- 2013: Adopted as a design tool for optoelectronics
- 2014: Released a renewal version Ver4 for next generation electronic devices that support the hetology-dias structure
- 2015: Released SeF, a dedicated programming language, as a programming design tool
- 2018: DEMITASNX direct interface released
- 2019: Launch of new version 5 advance trial version
National project achievements
- Dream Chip Project
- Research on noise reduction technology of LTE class RFIC
- Development of ultra-low loss SiC power devices
- Ultra-low power consumption optoelectronic technology development
START is an all-in-one CAD / CAM fusion software that can be used in a Windows environment.
The version is updated several times throughout the year.
- OS: Complies with Windows environment
- Executable file: Lightweight size of about 60MB
- Menu display: Command switching between Japanese / English / Chinese / Korean mode
- Data accuracy: 1nm (0.000001mm)
- Work area: □ 2000m (2km)
- Database: ASCII publicly available SSF format (START STACK FORMAT)
- Customized environment: Dedicated programming language SeF format (START execute FORMAT)
- Multiple data start-up: Multiple data can be started simultaneously on one PC
- Interface: DXF / 274D / 274X / BMP / GDSII / ODB ++ / ANF / XFL / SPD / DSN / AIF / IDF / IGES / STL